Martial Arts Tricking is a creative acrobatic discipline, combining flips and off-axis rotations with jump kicks; it's extremely popular, impressive, challenging, and fun! Cinematic Martial Arts is designed specifically for instructors to implement a safe, consistent, and cohesive tricking class at their facility. No crashing, spotting, special equipment, or tricking experience is necessary!
How Does Cinematic Martial Arts Work?
All techniques are approached with safety as the highest priority. Progressions are designed to be learned without crashing.
Teaching is communicated through self-awareness of the techniques rather than verbal instructions, with improved understanding.
All skills are structured by levels in progressive order. Learn new skills in order of difficulty, from standing kicks to flips and beyond.
Cinematic Martial Arts uses safe, structured progressions to eliminate fear and reduce the risk of crashing. instead of being told how to do a complicated movement such as a butterfly twist, students are equipped with the knowledge of concepts necessary to help teach themselves new skills (every new skill is built from one you've already taught them, beginning with very simple exercises). The techniques are structured into levels, with each one building towards more dynamic and difficult material.
"Cinematic Martial Arts is a systematic and organized way to learn tricking safely and successfully. I've been using Dan's system of training my students and also myself, and I've learned more from CMA than in the ten years' time I've been tricking altogether."
-Ish Payne, Martial Posture Owner & Lead Instructor
Are you ready to launch Cinematic Martial Arts at your school? Choose a program purchase option below, and get started with a free online 30 minute instructor consultation. Each month you'll schedule a session to review progress with your tricking class or help train a top student.
Subscribe to Cinematic Martial Arts to buy the first level in installments. Get immediate access to Level One, and every six months your program access will be expanded so that you can access the next level. You will also get a 40 minute online consultation each month!
- access to each CMA curriculum & 20 lesson plans (first level)
- a monthly 40 minute online instructor consultation/training session to improve your class
- no contracts: cancel at any time
Purchase a third (two levels) of the Cinematic Martial Arts program as a one-time buy; get access to both the vertical curriculum and the invert curriculum, as well as monthly online consultations for a year!
- Save $100 over the regular monthly option each time ($300 total savings)
- access to each CMA curriculum & 40 lesson plans (current levels)
- a monthly 40 minute online instructor consultation/training sessions to improve your class for a year
Get the entire Cinematic Martial Arts program (all levels of the invert curriculum and all levels of the vert curriculum) as a one-time buy, with monthly online consultations for two years! Build the ultimate tricking program at your school!
- Save $300 over the Bi-Level option ($600 over the monthly option, the same as one level free!)
- access to each CMA curriculum & 60 lesson plans (full program)
- a monthly hour of online instructor consultation/training sessions to improve your class for 24 months
About the creator of the Cinematic Martial Arts program
Daniel Perez de Tejada has taught hundreds of enthusiastic newcomers how to learn and appreciate tricking, helping them achieve skills of all difficulty levels. He is known in the martial arts tricking community as one of the world's most knowledgeable and capable instructors, and his ideas have been adopted by many martial arts and tricking instructors.
- Daniel has a background in traditional karate, and has spent almost two decades working in acrobatics facilities developing his material. He taught martial arts from 2000 to 2005, and he has been teaching exclusively martial arts tricking to individuals and groups since 2006.
- Regularly trains & works with some of the world's top sport martial arts competitors and trickers, including NASKA & NBL champions
- Regularly travels to facilities around the country to teach tricking workshops & seminars to all levels
- Appointed as head of the tricking program at Joining All Movement, the world's premier facility for Martial Arts Tricking (2012-2015)
- Guides instruction of CMA and Hyper Trick School in multiple martial arts facilities around the world
- Hosted multiple instructor certification events for teaching tricking using programs developed by Daniel
- Daniel is sought after for his extensive knowledge of the intricacies of acrobatics and their applications in performance. He helped introduce the world to the discipline of tricking through in-person and media demonstrations, with the help of the tricking team he created ("Team Aeriform" 2007-2010).
- Creator of the "True Kick Terminology" system for cataloguing martial arts kick tricks
- Author of the online encyclopedia of martial arts tricking, Aeriform Martial Arts Tricks
- Judge and commentator at the illustrious Adrenaline Championships since its inception in 2014
- Helped identify and name dozens of unique movements in martial arts tricking
- Can perform all skills (including entire curriculum) on either side with equal proficiency
- Below are just a few of the places Daniel has visited, to help them learn and teach tricking:
- Martial Posture Studio in Philadelphia, PA
- Pride Martial Arts in Chula Vista, CA
- Vortex Martial Arts in Leander, TX
- Fearless Family Martial Arts in Gainesville, VA
- Xtreme Ninja Martial Arts Center in Medford, MA
- Apex Movement in Denver, CO
- U.S. Taekwondo in Daphne, AL
- Joining All Movement in Reseda, CA
- Next Gen Martial Arts in Pratville, AL
- Resolute Martial Arts in Destin, FL
- Alpha Martial Arts in Seattle, WA
- Pinnacle Parkour in Brewerytown, PA
- Aaron Hensley's Premiere Martial Arts in North Augusta, SC
- Ninja Brand Parkour in Henderson, CO